A few important notes to consider before you submit an abstract:
- All abstracts describing recent studies, surveys, software tools, and statistical methods with relevance to metagenomics/microbiome research are welcome.
- We will prioritize presentations about validation of results, software tools, and experimental strategies, with the goal to spur discussions on best practices for conducting metagenomic studies.
- Abstract submission requires an EasyChair Account. If you do not already have one, please create one via the indicated link on the EasyChair Login page.
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words.
- We will select lightning talks from the submitted abstracts:
- Lightning talks will be held on Monday, May 8th from 11:00am to 12:15pm.
- Talks will be 10 minutes each, with time for Q&A at the end of each session; please plan on using the full 10 minutes.
- We plan to accept 5-6 abstracts for the Lightning talk session.
- Abstract submission deadline is: Friday, April 14th @ 11:59 pm EST
- Acceptance notifications will be sent out on Monday, April 17th.
- If your abstract is accepted for a lightning talk, you will need to register to attend.